[Mesa-dev] can we have gl_framebuffer _NumColorDrawBuffers = 1 and all the entries in the array NULL

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 03:07:48 PST 2014

Hi Dave,

Yes, it's legal. Drivers should handle NULL color buffer bindings and
there is a test for it:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/piglit/commit/?id=ff2398a4e3c4805e7d1bea38f4ae6f9811b42ede

I fixed it just recently.

That said, I think we don't have to bind NULL color buffers which
appear at the end of the color buffer list.

Marek