[Mesa-dev] OpenGL on Wayland

Kalrish Bäakjen kalrish.antrax at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:15:58 PDT 2014

Thank you all for your help. Finally, it works, although I have to force
the OpenGL version with MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE and its GLSL partner,
because KHR_create_context is not supported under LLVMpipe - if those
environment variables are not set, the maximum that can be got is a 3.0
context. I suspect the pertinent examples are not tested with
LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE set.

About that issue, should I file a bug report?