[Mesa-dev] GL_AMD_performance_monitor v3
samuel.pitoiset at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:34:34 PDT 2014
This is the third version of GL_AMD_performance_monitor.
V2 (global changes):
- Fix radeon as pinpointed by Marek
- Implement pipe_driver_query_group_info for svga, radeon and
V3 (global changes):
- Re-organize the series according to hints of Ilia Mirkin
- Document pipe_driver_query_group_info
- Re-order pipe_numeric_type_union to avoid bad initializers
- Add pipe_driver_query_type enum
- Only enable AMD_performance_monitor if the driver implements
pipe_driver_query_info and pipe_driver_query_group_info
GL_AMD_performance_monitor is now available for nvc0, svga,
freedreno and radeon.
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
More information about the mesa-dev