[Mesa-dev] Updated debdiff for mesa to compile on m68k

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 16 04:09:55 PDT 2014

Hi Thorsten!

On 07/16/2014 01:03 PM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> updated debdiff attached. Package compiles fine with it
> (on i386 and m68k), and the invalid alignment assumptions
> were made explicit with no ABI breakage.

Awesome! That's great to hear!

> Please apply.

Absolutely. Could the upstream Mesa developers maybe apply the patch
as well?

We're putting lots of efforts into the m68k port and we have many
users who love running Debian on retro m68k hardware and emulators
and we even got some official funding through Debian to buy hardware.
Even Greg Kroah-Hartman says he appreciates the port when I asked
him about on LinuxTag, it helps spotting regressions :).

So, please help us and apply Thorsten's patch provided it won't
break anything else.

Thanks!

Adrian

--