[Mesa-dev] [PATCHv5 0/6] Software rendering in EGL-DRM
emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:43:32 PDT 2014
This time for real - the final iteration of Giovanni's work on the topic
of using dumb buffers for GEM-less kernel devices (qxl).
Changes since last time:
- Fix a couple of regressions that snuck in with megadrivers-gbm.
- Make it work when GBM_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE is not set.
- Create a separate driverAPI for kms_swrast, with different InitScreen
hook. In the latter we explicitly call the kms_swrast winsys and swrast.
- Removed PIPE_CAP_BUFFER_SHARE and sw_winsys::get_param. With the
different InitScreen hooks can_share_buffers is explicitly set.
- Small typos and commit msg fixes.
The series has been confirmed working with gnome-continuous huge thanks
to everyone who helped - Jasper and Colin :)
If there are no objections I will be pushing these in around Sun-Mon.
Last but not least thanks to Giovanni for his work, and keeping up with
my naive nit-picking :)
More information about the mesa-dev