[Mesa-dev] Find common patterns in real GLSL shaders

Monis Javed monis.javed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:31:54 PDT 2014

Hello
I am IVth year B.Tech (Computer Engg.) Student at Jamia Millia Islamia
I am currently part of the *GSoC 2014* program under *CERN SFT
(http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/monisjaved/5668600916475904
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/monisjaved/5668600916475904>)*
I was looking at the projects list for a suitable project for my minor
project in college and I found the
*common patterns in real GLSL shader*s project which got my interest)
I also looked at the EVoC program and was immediately interested due to the
flexibility in the dates
I think I can undertake this project as a part of my minor project in
college giving me more than sufficient time to work on it
Can you please give a little more details on the project

--
Regards
Moonis Javed