[Mesa-dev] osmesa with gallium

Olivier PENA OPena at isagri.fr
Fri Apr 3 06:58:38 PDT 2015

Hello Emil
Thanks for your quick reply.

We commercialize windows softwares containing mapping component. Maps are drawed using opengl.
We use mesa libgl-gdi as software fallback renderer in case of buggy windows old drivers.
osmesa is used as maps offscreen rendering in non-windowed context.

I'll forward the patch with git send-email, I hope it will be correctly formatted, I had hard time configuring git and msmtp under windows.