[Mesa-dev] Problem with LLVM on Windows with MSVC

Shervin Sharifi shervin0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:56:38 PDT 2015

Hi,

 I'm trying to build mesa on windows (MSVC) with gles support and with llvm.
 Here are the keys I'm using:
scons.py gles=yes llvm=yes platform=windows libgl-gd

 I'm getting a bunch of errors like this:

LLVMCore.lib(ValueSymbolTable.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for
'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value
'MTd_StaticDebug' in mesa.lib(uniform_query.obj)

I understand that this is due to mismatch between the runtime libraries,
but I don't know how to fix it.
Should I change the CRT in llvm or in mesa? How should I do that?

 Thanks,
     Shervin