[Mesa-dev] Mesa 10.6 release plan

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:40:47 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Here is the preliminary release schedule for Mesa 10.6. Personally I
would love if we can go up to Mesa 11.0 (Spinal Tap anyone ?) although
it might happen with the September release.

May 15th 2015 - Feature freeze/Release candidate 1
May 22st 2015 - Release candidate 2
May 29th 2015 - Release candidate 3
June 5th 2015 - Release candidate 4/Mesa 10.6.0

This means that we have roughly four weeks to get new features in, and
another four weeks to get all the serious bugs sorted out.

Does this sound reasonable with the different teams ? If anyone has
something special in mind please speak up.

Thanks
Emil