[Mesa-dev] Regarding X.Org Endless Vacation of Code

Anish Kanchan anishgkanchan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:31:25 PDT 2015

Okay. I looked through the other project ideas which seemed doable to me. I
would like to know more about the following projects -

1. Add support for performances counters in the profiling view
2. GL/GLSL tests for GL 4.0 and newer

I have worked on projects using C and OpenGL as a part of coursework in
college. Hence I feel I'll be able to work on these projects if I put
enough time in it.

I plan to work on a project through EVoC during June and July if my
application gets accepted. So till then I would like to spend one month in
understanding the project, solving bugs and preparing a good application.

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,
Anish Kanchan
Student, University of Mumbai