[Mesa-dev] Crash with Mesa-10.4.4 and NV68

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 27 07:36:33 PST 2015

Hi Arno,

I think at this point the most helpful thing would be to get an
apitrace (https://github.com/apitrace/apitrace) with your "fix" in
place. Once you make the trace, change your fix to instead abort the
program, and replay the trace. This will allow us to look at the
precise call sequence that causes the issue.

What is the numerical value of ve->vertex_buffer_index when it's >=
num_vtxbufs? [What about num_vtxbufs?]

Cheers,

  -ilia