[Mesa-dev] List of unsupported extensions per driver

Romain Failliot romain.failliot at foolstep.com
Tue Jul 28 21:35:08 PDT 2015

Hi!

First, I wanted to thank you for the incredible work you've done to
achieve OpenGL 4.1. The number of visitors exploded on mesamatrix,
while the average was around 100 visits per day, I had more than 2500
visits just for the day of the news! This simple fact shows how much
this news was expected by the community ;)

Anyhow, I'd like to improve the information displayed on the site by
graying the cells of the drivers that can't support some specific
extensions (if it's still the case since the old r300 and swrast have
been removed). But for that I'd need a list of pairs
"extension-driver" that shows which extension is invalid for which
driver.

Do you know that? Or do you know where I could find this information?

Thanks a lot!
Romain