airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:00:15 PDT 2015
>> I've merged a bunch of Chris's parser changes into mine,
>> mainly because the parser needs a bunch of changes to handle
>> the fact that .name() no longer parses the same, and after
>> reading the GLSL spec and glslang, and failing every other
>> way I tried, I produced what looks to be the correct parsing
>> for subroutines and methods. This means moving the method
>> handling code.
>> Also the subroutine uniforms don't have an int type,
>> because we need the type, however I compare them with
>> ints and I've had to tweak ir validation to allow that.
>> Otherwise the biggest change since last posting is the
>> GL API now validates the subroutines and function lists
>> it gets in glUniformSubroutinesiv.
> Patches 1-6 are
> Reviewed-by: Kenneth Graunke <kenneth at whitecape.org>
I've pushed a few changes to my arb_shader_subroutine branch,
mainly clarifying the new members with some comments,
the changes Tapani suggested,
adding review tags.
I'll look at the adding a subroutine->int conversion now,
More information about the mesa-dev