[Mesa-dev] Request for Mentorship

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:08:55 PDT 2015

so, maybe a bit off topic (and maybe doesn't really help with the
whole finding a mentor thing).. but a sort of wish-list thing for
piglit that I've had in the back of my head is something like "tig"
for piglit.  I suppose it doesn't have to necessarily be a curses
based UI, it could be gui..  but a lot of times while I find myself
searching through results.json to find cmdline to re-run failed tests,
which is kind of time consuming.  Some sort of front-end to piglit
which would let me do things like filter on test status, then see
output/results and if I want re-run the selected test(s) would be kind
of nice.

BR,
-R