[Mesa-dev] COMPSIZE function in OpenGL XML registry

Shervin Sharifi shervin0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:27:11 PDT 2015

Thank you.
I think there should be a way to calculate the size of the memory location
pointed by that pointer.
For cases where there is no shared memory between the client and the
server, the memory contents should be copied back and forth, which means
the size of the pointer should be known (unless I'm missing something).

Thanks,
  Shervin