[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 00/11] glapi fixes - build whole of mesa with
emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:56:45 PDT 2015
A lovely series inspired (more like 'was awaken to send these out') by
Pal Rohár, who was having issues when building xlib-libgl (plus the now
So here, we teach the final two static glapi users about shared-glapi,
plus some related fixes. After this is done we can finally start
transitioning to shared-only glapi, with some more details as mentioned
in one of the patches:
XXX: With this one done, we can finally transition with enforcing
- link the dri modules against libglapi.so, add --no-undefined to
- drop the dlopen(libglapi.so/libGL.so, RTLD_GLOBAL) workarounds
in the loaders - libGL, libEGL and libgbm.
- start killing off/cleaning up the dispatch ?
1) up to what stage do we care about static libraries
- libgl (either dri or xlib based)
2) how about other platforms (scons) ?
- currently the scons uses static glapi,
- would we need the dlopen(...) on windows ?
Hope everyone is excited about this one as I am :-)
More information about the mesa-dev