[Mesa-dev] Early calls to st_validate_state

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:06:54 PDT 2015

My patch should fix those too.

Since this is glBlitFramebuffer, it shouldn't need any gallium states,
so the st_validate_state call is mostly useless and all unnecessary
operations should skipped. Sadly, there is little interest in such
optimizations nowadays, but I understand that people are busy with
more important things.

Marek