[Mesa-dev] Regarding X.Org Endless Vacation of Code

Anish Kanchan anishgkanchan at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:47:22 PDT 2015

I looked through the project ideas at
http://www.x.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas/ which seemed doable to me. I would
like to know more about the following projects -

1. Add support for performances counters in the profiling view
2. GL/GLSL tests for GL 4.0 and newer

I have worked on projects using C and OpenGL as a part of coursework in
college. Hence I feel I'll be able to work on these projects if I put
enough time in it.

I am also proficient in Java, Php, Javascript, HTML5 and CSS3 so if there
are any projects using these, I would love to look into them as well.

I plan to work on a project through EVoC during June and July if my
application gets accepted. So till then I would like to spend one month in
understanding the project, solving bugs and preparing a good application.

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,
Anish Kanchan
Student, University of Mumbai