[Mesa-dev] Mesa 10.6 release plan

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:16:42 PDT 2015

On 17 May 2015 at 03:34, Ilia Mirkin <imirkin at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> Those 2 (esp tess) are nowhere close to complete. subroutines needs a
> lot of cleanup, and tess needs a lot of core work.

I think subroutines is pretty done, I rebased the last changes of it
together last week, so I'm not sure what needs doing with it, other
than caring enough to send it out, though there might be on thing it
currently should do it doesn't, with rejecting some incorrect
situations.

I'm not pushing it for 10.6 because I don't think it has any users,
and its just a token GL4 enabler from my point of view.

Dave.