[Mesa-dev] [RFC] Vendor-neutral dispatch library for OpenGL

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:49:01 PST 2015

On 24 November 2015 at 20:22, Kyle Brenneman <kbrenneman at nvidia.com> wrote:
> On 11/13/2015 12:50 PM, Kyle Brenneman wrote:

> I agree that a separate directory from the other GL headers would be best.
> I'm leaning toward putting the libglvnd headers into a sibling directory to
> the GL headers, probably /usr/include/GLVND.
>
> Putting them in a subdirectory under GL (/usr/include/GL/GLVND) would also
> be an option. But eventually, libglvnd will have an EGL header there as
> well, and putting that under /usr/include/GL seems less appropriate.
>
> Does that sound like a good place for them?
>

> Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?

Sorry about the delay. I've missed your previous email.

Keeping GLVND and GL, EGL, etc. separate sounds like the better
option. I kind of hinted about that earlier :-P

But seriously, I'm not sure about the exact state glvnd itself
although I will be taking a closer look one the mesa side. I'm afraid
that I have a few other items on my todo list before that.

Thanks
Emil

P.S. Hmmm Gmail seems unhappy with flowed format emails :-(