[Mesa-dev] [Patchwork] The infrequent patchwork update #1

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 5 22:57:58 PDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-29 at 16:33 +0100, Damien Lespiau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> You may have noticed already, patchwork.freedesktop.org looks
> different.
>
> That new version includes:
>   - Some re-design. Design is very much an iterative process,
> thoughts
>     and comments are welcome,
>   - Showing the number of Reviewed-by, Acked-by, Tested-by tags,

Hi Damien,

Just took a look at the new patchwork and I think the improvements are
great :) I really like the above change, makes it really easy to see
how much of a series remains unreviewed.

Also the new patch filters are great too, being find my own patches is
helpful.

Thanks for the improvements.

Tim