[Mesa-dev] Pending issues of lollipop-x86

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 06:56:00 PDT 2015

btw, on the topic of lollipop issues, I don't suppose anyone reported
yet (or started to debug) this issue:

http://git.android-x86.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=commitdiff;h=a0571d1e73a34251bf86de5ee85ac2c306c40ea3

I don't have the setup with me today, but I was still seeing a crash
in mesa compiler without that patch (git master as of a couple weeks
ago).  But I couldn't reproduce it on linux where I have gdb, with a
quick attempt to hack up a simple test program using the same
shaders..

BR,
-R