[Mesa-dev] ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments for llvm and soft pipes

Edward O'Callaghan eocallaghan at alterapraxis.com
Sun Apr 10 07:41:29 UTC 2016

All the piglits pass for these two as-is. However, some of the piglits
require SSBO support to run, although I can't see why anything would
actually fail but I thought I would make note of it just in case someone
felt this patch should be held back till SSBO support is in both pipe
drivers? If not, we should be golden to flick these on too.

Edward O'Callaghan (1):
  llvmpipe,softpipe: Enable ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments