[Mesa-dev] Newbie task to get started

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:07:57 UTC 2016

Hi Jakob,

Getting familiar with the code should be the first priority. I suggest
you start with a simple feature like adding an easy GL or GL ES
extension into your favourite driver.

You should also use a test suite for testing driver correctness. The
main one everybody should use is called "piglit". Some people also use
dEQP.

Marek