[Mesa-dev] radeonsi: "Warning: Compiler emitted unknown config register: 0x286d0"

Gustaw Smolarczyk wielkiegie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:53:27 PST 2016

Hi,

After playing CS: GO a bit I have found quite a few of these messages:

Warning: Compiler emitted unknown config register: 0x286d0

The register in question seems to be R_0286D0_SPI_PS_INPUT_ADDR. If I
understand correctly, it is emitted by LLVM AMDGPU backend.

Is it something I should worry about? Should I file a bug?

I am using mesa from git and llvm from svn (currently 3.9.0svn), both
compiled an hour ago.

Regards,
Gustaw Smolarczyk