[Mesa-dev] [android-x86-devel] Re: need-help: how to change to newest mesa in android-x86?

陈渝 yuchen at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn
Fri Jan 15 21:45:02 PST 2016

hi, Rob Herring:
 I have downloaded the AOSP repos finally(spend 36+ hours). and followed your Instructions try to know your current progress on x86_64.

I finished virglrenderer, qemu, kernel, BUT... (BTW, I have tried AOSP-6, android-x86 sucessfully in the last)
When I build aosp, I got below error info,
build/core/tasks/boot_jars_package_check.mk:34: update target 'out/target/common/obj/PACKAGING/boot-jars-package-check_intermediates/stamp' due to: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes.jar out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/telephony-common_intermediates/classes.jar out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/voip-common_intermediates/classes.jar out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/ims-common_intermediates/classes.jar
echo "Check package name for  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-libart_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/conscrypt_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/okhttp_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-junit_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/bouncycastle_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/ext_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/telephony-common_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/voip-common_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/ims-common_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/apache-xml_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/org.apache.http.legacy.boot_intermediates/classes.jar"
[...]
build/core/tasks/check_boot_jars/check_boot_jars.py build/core/tasks/check_boot_jars/package_whitelist.txt  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-libart_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/conscrypt_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/okhttp_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-junit_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/bouncycastle_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/ext_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/telephony-common_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/voip-common_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/ims-common_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/apache-xml_intermediates/classes.jar  out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/org.apache.http.legacy.boot_intermediates/classes.jar
mkdir -p out/target/common/obj/PACKAGING/boot-jars-package-check_intermediates/ && touch out/target/common/obj/PACKAGING/boot-jars-package-check_intermediates/stamp
make: *** No rule to make target 'out/target/product/linaro_x86_64/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libdrm_intermediates/export_includes', needed by 'out/target/product/linaro_x86_64/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/import_includes'.  Stop.

ESC[0;31m#### make failed to build some targets (02:24 (mm:ss)) ####ESC[00m
----------------------

I also check the repos. It looks OK.
----------------------
chyyuu at chyyuu-X599:/media/chyyuu/opt2/robh-aosp$ repo status
project device/linaro/generic/                  (*** NO BRANCH ***)
 --     linaro_arm64/AndroidProducts.mk
 --     linaro_arm64/BoardConfig.mk
 --     linaro_x86_64/AndroidProducts.mk
 --     linaro_x86_64/BoardConfig.mk
project frameworks/native/                      (*** NO BRANCH ***)
 -m     services/surfaceflinger/SurfaceFlinger.cpp

Am I miss some thing?

Now I have to learn drm_gralloc, drm_hwcomposer,..., I like them!

Thank you!

Chen, Yu
Ph.D.  Associate Professor
System Software&Software Engineering Group,
Dept. of Computer Science and Technology
Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, P.R. China
E-Mail: mailto:yuchen at tsinghua.edu.cn