[Mesa-dev] V5 ARB_enhanced_layouts packing support for i965 Gen6+
timothy.arceri at collabora.com
Tue Jul 19 06:33:12 UTC 2016
- rebase on Ken's interpolation clean-ups 
- add vec4 backend support and enable for Gen6+
- Rewrite patch 9 (add support for packing arrays) to not add
hacks to the type_size() functions.
- Add packing support for the load_output intrinsics (patch 12)
- Add glsl_dvec_type() helper (patch 8)
- validation fixes patches 1-2
- added support for packing doubles now that explicit location
fixes have landed.
- fix various issues with intel debug output with new COMPONENT const
This adds component packing support for Gen6+.
Series can be found in my component_packing_gen6+_v2 branch:
More information about the mesa-dev