[Mesa-dev] Mesa 11.2.2 and Mesa 12.0.0rc3 GLES 3.1 issues with i965 driver

Mike Gorchak mike.gorchak.qnx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:55:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

hm, could you check "cat ./src/mapi/es2api/glapi_mapi_tmp.h | grep
glFramebufferParameteri" ?

I can see void APIENTRY gl_dispatch_stub_888(GLenum target, GLenum pname,
GLint param); instead of glFramebufferParameteri there.

Also objdump -x for GLES 2.0 API shows absence of glFramebufferParameteri()
function as well. Only GLES 3.0 functions are present.