[Mesa-dev] ARB_gpu_shader_int64 second posting (softpipe/llvmpipe/radeonsi)

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:06:46 UTC 2016

Okay this is the second posting for the ARB_gpu_shader_int64 series.

This adds support for the conversion and plumbs the necessary ones
down through gallium and into the drivers. It documents the gallium
opcodes as well.

I haven't taken Ian's advice to macroise the GLSL constant
expression stuff yet, that should probably be done after this series
as a separate cleanup.

It's all on my arb_gpu_shader_int64 branch. The radeonsi patch
is experimental so far, it worked in an earlier test run, but I
haven't ran it on my radeonsi since. However I've tests softpipe
and llvmpipe pass all the piglit tests I've written so far. (They
are on my arb_gpu_shader_int64 piglit branch).

Dave.