[Mesa-dev] Let's identify the R9 285 bottleneck in respect to R7 370

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 14:55:47 UTC 2016

Ah it's not a regression, in that case it might be possible to profile the
running benchmark to see where some bottlenecks lie, but from what ive read
on here before, this is difficult to set up and the results aren't always
useful.

As you're unaffected by this I doubt you'll be able to help further, I take
it your hardware doesn't have these issues?