[Mesa-dev] [BRANCH] Gallium Radeon cleanups

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:49:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

The top 6 patches in this branch are cleanups I'd like to push. I'm
not sending them to the list because they are kinda boring. (and there
is another series with 6 patches already)

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~mareko/mesa/log/?h=radeon-cleanups

Commits:
      gallium/radeon: use r600_resource_reference
      gallium/radeon: add and use r600_texture_reference
      gallium/radeon/winsyses: boolean -> bool, TRUE -> true, FALSE -> false
      gallium/radeon: boolean -> bool, TRUE -> true, FALSE -> false
      radeonsi: boolean -> bool, TRUE -> true, FALSE -> false
      radeonsi: make si_is_format_supported static

Please review.

Marek