[Mesa-dev] need help to build mesa with ASAN

comic fans comicfans44 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 07:20:15 UTC 2016

Hello everyone, I'd like to build mesa with address sanitizer to help
finding bugs ,

I''m using mesa-11.1.2  autogen.sh/configure with env

CFLAGS="-fsanitize=address" CXXFLAGS="-fsanitize=address"
LDFLAGS="-fsanitize=address"
and then make, but it failed when linking .libs/pipe_r300.so with lots
 undefined reference to `__asan_report_XXXXXX`  error, seems some file
didn't link with LDFLAGS.
I've checked the mail list and found others already have built mesa
with ASAN successfully, so did I miss something?
or I must build with scons ? Thanks for help.