[Mesa-dev] [GSOC] looking for information

Iurie iurcic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:01:21 UTC 2016

hi,
well, i am not very proficient, so i hope that with this project idea [Switch
OpenMAX state tracker in Mesa/Gallium to use Tizonia from
http://www.x.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas/] to solidify my knowledges.
i never have contributed to anything. i do not have a blog.
i am in electronics engineering. i had some classes about operating
systems(we made a project in c using sockets, threads and processes),
introduction to computer graphics (we made a small project in opengl),
 intro do sql, intro to java, algorithms, paralel programation (we also
made a project in c using openmp).