[Mesa-dev] Recent disappearance/erratic release management

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:29:48 UTC 2016

Hi all,

While some people might consider this too personal to share publicly,
I believe that people deserve to know the reasons behind my
disappearance/shaky release management over the last couple of months.
Here it is:

A family member, my father, has been having health issues over the
past ~3 months. Constant running between hospitals, consultations with
various doctors and his passing a week ago had taken their toll.

I'm planning to have every piece of the process explicitly documented,
both for posterity and in case of unforeseen circumstances.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Emil