[Mesa-dev] ARB_cull_distance (final?) and llvmpipe support

Tobias Klausmann tobias.johannes.klausmann at mni.thm.de
Fri May 13 11:45:32 UTC 2016

Hi Dave,

i was not aware you are working on this actively as well, i had a series
posted 5 days ago which got some critics and reviews [1]. The most
important points where:

1. split functional change and renaming of the lowering pass [Ian]

2. check max clip/cull array sizes in link_shaders for all stages [Ian]

3. drop culldist semantics, which you already did [Ilia]

If you are interested in changes made to satisfy 1+2, you can fetch
patches from here: https://git.thm.de/tjkl80/mesa.git arb-cull-distance

[1] https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2016-May/115909.html

Greetings,

Tobias