[Mesa-dev] Stable release process

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:13:18 UTC 2016

I think that if people add the Cc stable tag to patches that are going
to land in master first, they shouldn't send it to the stable ML,
because that is redundant. Yet, many people do that. I would go even
further and say that any unreviewed patches shouldn't be sent to the
stable ML. At least that would be my policy I were the release
manager.

I don't know how Emil manages that ML, but I guess it's not fun.

Marek