[Mesa-dev] test Vulkan with radv

Bas Nieuwenhuizen bas at basnieuwenhuizen.nl
Thu Nov 17 20:58:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

One possible reason is that the radv driver can't find any hardware.
This can happen for example if you use the radeon kernel driver, as
only the amdgpu kernel driver is currently supported.

I'm not sure what the error will be if the loader doesn't see radv at all.

Yours sincerely,
Bas Nieuwenhuizen