[Mesa-dev] Error when trying to compile RADV

Jakub Hlusička jakub.hlusicka at email.cz
Sun Oct 2 11:28:48 UTC 2016

I ended up having to use `env LLVM_CONFIG=llvm-config-3.9` in order to
get it to compile. After installing it, I think it loaded up properly.
I couldn't get Vulkan examples (
https://github.com/SaschaWillems/Vulkan ) to work, though; it was
saying "Unsupported driver". So I played around the files, trying to
get it work, rebooted the system and found out I had broken it
completely, because the login screen didn't even show up. I guess I'll
just wait for the "official" RADV release. Oh, well.

Thanks,
Jakub "Limeth" Hlusička