[Mesa-dev] New to X.org

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:52:00 UTC 2016

Hi

I'm Umesh, presently in my third year at IIIT Hyderabad. I'm not very new
to open source community but haven't contributed much before due to time
constraints. I recently came to know about EVoC initiative by X.org. So, I
went ahead and had a look on the projects. The janitor looks a good way to
start with, to get familiar with the codebase. And after that, I guess it
will be good to start with some easy project, shifting from OpenMAX to
Tizonia.

Can someone help me here to have a better start, so that I am able to
propose a plan for the project in at least two months?

Many Thanks,
Umesh S.