[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 00/47] WIP: fp64 support for r600g
gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:27:30 UTC 2017
thanks for you work on this. I'd thought I'd share my test results on
- your tree was build with debug enabled, so some of the crashes
relate to assertion failures (at least one in r600/sb which also
fails with R600_DEBUG=nosb).
- piglit results
* arb_gpu_shader_fp64 900/1311 passed
* glsl-4.00 822/1225 passed
* Crashes in total are 402 and 485 failures.
The complete summary is at
In kern.log I got
- lots of traps:
shader_runner[..] trap int3 ip:.. sp:.. error:0 in r600_dri.so ..
- many segfaults in r600_dri.so
- and some GPU lockups+reset, but no system crashes:
radeon 0000:01:00.0: ring 0 stalled for more than 10080msec
radeon 0000:01:00.0: GPU lockup (current fence id 0x0000000000bb433c
last fence id 0x0000000000bb439d on ring 0)
radeon 0000:01:00.0: Saved 3095 dwords of commands on ring 0.
radeon 0000:01:00.0: GPU softreset: 0x00000019
More information about the mesa-dev