[Mesa-dev] V3 i965/Gallium ARB_get_program_binary support

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 00:08:18 UTC 2017

I can confirm this fixes the Dead Island crash, which makes this the first
time I've been able to play the game since purchasing it :D

The patches doesn't apply cleanly to master so I used the following fixup
https://github.com/FireBurn/mesa/tree/gallium-program-binary

If you're happy with that feel free to add my Tested-by