[Mesa-dev] V3 i965/Gallium ARB_get_program_binary support

Tapani Pälli tapani.palli at intel.com
Thu Dec 7 11:47:59 UTC 2017

Hi;

I've been testing this functionality with little app I have and I
noticed one thing by accident.

If I call link twice for a regular program like this:

glLinkProgram(program);
glLinkProgram(program);

everything's fine, sequential calls do not generate errors. However for
program loaded via glProgramBinaryOES it seems not ok for some reason.
Should it be? It throws error on glUseProgram() saying that program not
linked.

Thanks;