[Mesa-dev] Time to merge threaded GL dispatch? (aka glthread)

Gregory Hainaut gregory.hainaut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:56:24 UTC 2017

Hum, I need to check it. I think I disabled EGL because I didn't have
latest waffle on my Debian (and Nvidia didn't support fully EGL back
then).

However, I forgot to say that a fair number of piglit tests are based
on GL1 direct call. (typically to draw a rectangle without a VBO). All
those tests will disable glthread in the middle. In the current state,
piglit is far from ideal to test glthread. Maybe CTS could help to
increase the coverage. I will give it a shot.

Gregory