[Mesa-dev] V2 GLSL IR & TGSI on-disk shader cache

Nicolai Hähnle nhaehnle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:27:09 UTC 2017

Hi Timothy,

thank you for the update. I had a look at all the patches now, and
especially the glsl parts looks basically ready to go. There are only
minor comments for which I don't need a full resend of the series, and
an open question on patch 22 where it would be nice to get a proper answer.

On 14.02.2017 01:52, Timothy Arceri wrote:
> Changes in V2:
>
> - no longer mess around storing/restoring any pointers
> - implemented support for compute shaders
> - dropped some patches only needed by i965 for now
> - add fallback support for shader source that is changed after its compiledi (piglit test on the list)
> - simplify cache enable for r600/radeonsi by unconditionally creating the cache in screen_create.

Remind me how each part of the cache can be disabled?

Thanks,
Nicolai