[Mesa-dev] i965: No relocation support for GL

Martin Peres martin.peres at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 11 08:16:06 UTC 2017

On 10/01/17 23:23, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Not much has changed in the couple of years since last posting, just a
> lot of rebasing.
>
> Still the major open question is how much locking do individual contexts
> require amongst a shared set - can we rely of the upper layer providing
> sufficient serialisation around access to brw_context?
>
> The 40% improvement for silly relocation microbenchmarks is still there.
> -Chris

Thanks for doing this!

On top of what commit did you base this work? I wanted to quickly let
some machines run on it (piglit, deqp, rendering and performance
testing) but it does not apply on mesa HEAD anymore.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~ickle/mesa/log/?h=brw-batch seems also a
bit out of date.

Thanks in advance!
Martin