[Mesa-dev] radv: Implement VK_KHR_maintenance1

Andres Rodriguez andresx7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:03:01 UTC 2017

This series implements the VK_KHR_maintenance1 extension. It is loosely
based on jekstrand's series for anv.

This series soft depends on one of Bas's patches that are not yet in master.
I'm not certain of protocol for this kind of situation. I've left them included
in this series, but if I should do something differently in the future let me
know.

Tested against the tests that reference Maintenance1 from cts branch vulkan-cts-1.0.2:
dEQP-VK.api.object_management.alloc_callback_fail_multiple.descriptor_set
dEQP-VK.api.object_management.alloc_callback_fail_multiple.command_buffer_primary
dEQP-VK.api.object_management.alloc_callback_fail_multiple.command_buffer_secondary
dEQP-VK.synchronization.op.multi_queue.*.write_fill_buffer*
dEQP-VK.pipeline.render_to_image.3d.*
dEQP-VK.geometry.layered.3d.*
dEQP-VK.api.command_buffers.trim_command_pool
dEQP-VK.api.command_buffers.trim_command_pool_secondary
dEQP-VK.api.descriptor_pool.out_of_pool_memory
dEQP-VK.api.info.image_format_properties.*
dEQP-VK.draw.negative_viewport_height.*
dEQP-VK.api.copy_and_blit.image_to_image.3d_images.*

Test run totals:
  Passed:        1200/2347 (51.1%)
  Failed:        0/2347 (0.0%)
  Not supported: 1147/2347 (48.9%)
  Warnings:      0/2347 (0.0%)

The 'Not supported' tests are due to geometry shaders, which should be landing soon(TM).