[Mesa-dev] [EGL android: accquire fence implementation] i965: Queue the buffer with a sync fence for Android OS

Wu, Zhongmin zhongmin.wu at intel.com
Thu Jul 13 08:31:15 UTC 2017

By the way,  we can't use create_fence_fd in cancelBuffer even if we implemented the last fence feature as radeonsi driver , since the context is reset before cancelBuffer, and we cannot depend on the last fence in context object either...

So things may be tricky on Android ....

We will try to modify the previous patch and save the last fence in the drawable object (contained in EGLSurface) rather than context object to support the cancelBuffer...

As for the using of last fence when the batch buffer is empty for create_fence_fd,  I suggest it can be another story and we will try to optimize it in the future...