[Mesa-dev] Initial support for EXT_external_objects v4

Samuel Pitoiset samuel.pitoiset at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:48:12 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I didn't review the radeonsi and radv patches, but I have sent comments
on other parts.

More generally:

- I wonder if some intermediate patches can break Mesa, would be nice to
avoid that (especially for bisecting) Can you double check?

- I don't see any piglit tests... or did I miss them? :)

Thanks,
Samuel.