[Mesa-dev] Moving i965 driver to genxml commands and structures

Louis-Francis Ratté-Boulianne lfrb at collabora.com
Fri Mar 3 14:41:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

As to avoid any duplicate work, I want to inform everyone that I'm in
the process of modifying the i965 driver so that it uses the same
genxml infrastructure that the one used by the Intel Vulkan driver. The
task has been proposed by Jason Ekstrand.

I will probably post my first patchset today that will contain the
basic call to replace the BEGIN_BATCH/ADVANCE_BATCH macros and the XML
specification files for generations 4, 4.5 and 5.

Let me know if you have any question or suggestion related to this
work.

--
Louis-Francis Ratté-Boulianne