[Mesa-dev] Initial version of threaded GL dispatch V2

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 10:46:21 UTC 2017

Hi

I've been testing this patch series along with patchwork series
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/20872/ &
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/20873/

It's been working well with the games I've tested on so far - I had one
crash in the Shadow of Mordor benchmark, but I've reproduced that in master
without these applied - just need to track the issue down

I'm currently running a full piglit test on both Skylake & Tonga - I'll let
you know the results

Mike